FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ABOUT ROAD ALERTS INCLUDING TRAFFIC CHANGES, CHECK OUT OUR LATEST UPDATES HERE.
HOW TO NAVIGATE AROUND CONSTRUCTION
US 41 – SOUTHBOUND MOTORIST DESIRING TO TURN LEFT ON TO FRUITVILLE ROAD
US 41 – NORTHBOUND MOTORIST DESIRING TO TURN LEFT ON TO BOULEVARD OF THE ARTS
LOCAL BUSINESS ACCESS (BUSINESS BORDERED BY US 41 TO CENTRAL AVENUE / FRUITVILLE ROAD TO GULFSTREAM AVENUE)
Please note that a new traffic pattern is in effect. While this traffic shift is in place there will be four lanes along US 41, with two lanes of traffic in each direction and no left turn movements allowed along US 41 in the construction zone. Impacts to lane usage affecting motorists will be as follows:
- No left turns from northbound US 41 to westbound Boulevard of the Arts (in effect through early March 2020)
- The traffic in the left-hand northbound lane of US 41 will need to proceed to 10th Street and make a left turn at the 10th Street signal in order to access Van Wezel, Symphony, Municipal Auditorium, Hyatt, etc. Detour signage is in place. All other traffic movements at the US 41-Boulevard of the Arts intersection are allowed.
- No left turns from southbound US 41 to eastbound Fruitville Road (in effect through Mid-summer 2020)
- Southbound motorists desiring to go east from US 41 will need to turn left at 10th Street and follow 10th Street to Lemon Avenue, turn right at Lemon Avenue and then follow Lemon Avenue to Fruitville Road. Detour signage is in place. All other traffic movements at the US 41 – Fruitville Road intersection are allowed.
- The left turn eastbound movement from Gulfstream Avenue to northbound US 41 is reduced to 2 lanes from 3 lanes (in effect through early March 2020)
CURRENT ROAD WATCH INFORMATION